GDPR requirements regularly updated
GDPR is a living document, with compliance determined by cases ruled on by the Danish Data Protection Agency. This means that you have to continuously follow a GDPR schedule, demonstrating that your company is up to date in protecting people’s personal data.
Our DPO Service is available to companies that are interested in having an external data protection officer. This keeps costs down as you only pay for fixed expenses, just as you have the benefit of easily scaling up activities according to need, for example, if there is a security breach. Our DPO works closely with your data controller but is also available to provide independent advice.
Sixtus Compliances complete DPO Service provides:
- Management of all registrations with the Danish Data Protection Agency
- Correct handling of data processing agreements
- Implementation of all necessary procedures
- Support for subject access requests
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Advice on IT procedures in connection with GDPR compliance
- Emergency support in case of data breaches
- Annual inspections, including update of all documentation
- Continual revision of internal data management and documentation
- Support and advice in case of external auditing
- Internal training in correct management of personal data
- Access to Sixtus Privacy Scanner.